JDay Off-Road Racing returns to Unadilla. For two days—September 7th and 8th—John Day and his crew bring a unique brand of off-road racing to Unadilla.
Saturday, September 7th kicks things off with JDay Sprint Enduro. This unique racing pits you and your skills against the clock and obstacles created by the JDay crew. You never know what you might find. Last year’s Jday Sprint Endura at Unadilla was their largest sprint enduro ever. Those new to the sprint enduro series loved it and were planning to return before they even left!
Sunday, September 8th is the Answer Racing Offroad GP. This cross country course will be clearly defined with ribbon and will be run throughout the Unadilla facility, including the motocross tracks. A JDay Offroad GP course is about 4 miles in length. Classes have clear running times and are spread throughout the day so less racers are on the track at any one time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT JDAY CLASSES ARE LIMITED IN THE NUMBER OF RACERS. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU PRE-REGISTER. A PRE-REGISTRATION LINK IS PROVIDED BELOW.
JDAY SERIES LINKS
By clicking on the linksbelow, you will be directed to the JDay Series website. There you will find pre-entry information, a racing schedule, rules, and videos of last year’s JDay event at Unadilla.
ADMISSION AND CAMPING INFORMATION
ages 5 and up
Friday & Saturday nights
$20 per vehicle
$10 per vehicle
- Showers on-site
- Flush bathrooms with sinks
- Ice is sold from the concession area
- Food is available starting with breakfast on Saturday
- Series parts vendor on-site
- Water available for tank/drum filling
- Dogs are allowed but you must clean up after your dog.Please do not bring your dog if s/he isn’t friendly. New York is not a dog bite friendly state.
- NO Fireworks
- NO vending without prior approval-if you don’t have permission to sell it, leave it home
- NO scaffolding
- NO alcohol trackside
- NO glass containers
- NO bicycle riding trackside
- NO remote controlled aircraft (ie:drones)
- ALL campers should have fire extinguishers and CO2 detectors
- ALL gasoline must be stored in an enclosed vehicle in approved container(s)
- ALL stand alone generators must have a GFCI plug