5986 State Highway 8
New Berlin, NY 13411-4412
We recommend using the “most use of highways” feature for the quickest, easiest, and safest way to the track. Using “quickest route” will place you on narrow back roads that are not well marked and you can get easily lost.
Unadilla Valley Sports Center
DRIVING DIRECTIONS FROM REGIONAL AIRPORTS
Albany County Airport: Albany, NY
- Left on Albany Shaker Road when exiting airport.
- About ½ mile; Right on ramp to Rt. 87 SOUTH.
- Exit at New York State Thruway (Rt. #90)WEST (about 3 miles).
- Rt. #90 West to exit #25A (I-88).
- I-88 about 4 miles to the “Duanesburg” exit.
- Left at top of ramp.
- Turn right at the end onto Route #20 west.
- Route #20 west to Bridgewater.
- At the light in Bridgewater, turn left on to Route #8 south.
- Unadilla MX is 15 minutes south of Bridgewater, directly on Route #8.
Binghamton Airport: Binghamton, NY
1. Head west on Airport Rd/County Rd 69 toward County Rd 73/Knapp Rd (7.6 mi)
2. Slight right to merge onto I-86 E (2.3 mi)
3. Take the exit on the left onto I-81 N (1.9 mi)
4. Take the exit 5 onto I-88 E toward Albany (32.8 mi)
5. Take exit 9 toward NY-8 N.
6. Turn left onto NY-8 N/Continue to follow NY-8 N (26.6 mi)
Syracuse Airport: Syracuse, NY
- While leaving airport access road, follow signs for “Rt 81 SOUTH, 90 Thruway, Syracuse.
- Once you take this exit, move over in to far left lane to enter Rt. 81 South
- Go about 1.5 –2 miles to exit 25a-Thruway
- NYS Thruway (I-90) east to exit #32- “Westmoreland”.
- Turn left at the light after the toll booths.
- Go approximately 3 miles to Judd Road.
- Turn right onto Judd Road.
- Judd Road turns into Rt. 840 which turns into Route #8 south.
- Stay on Route #8 SOUTH right to the track.
Your total drive time should be 1:30-1:50
TRAFFIC WARNING: PRO NATIONAL MX WEEKEND
This message is only for those traveling through the Albany, NY area from New England, Northern NY, or parts of Canada.
If you normally travel through Albany, NY on the day of the Unadilla Pro National and then use I-88, exiting at Oneonta to Rt. 23 and then County Route 13 to New Berlin, you are arriving in New Berlin and joining into our heaviest traffic flow. Please consider the following alternative: NYS Thruway to exit 25A—I-88. Take I-88 just a few short miles and exit at the Duanesburg exit (exit #24). At the top of the ramp, turn left and proceed to the stop sign. Turn right onto Route #20 WEST. Stay on Route #20 to the Town of Bridgewater. At the light in Bridgewater, turn left onto State Highway #8 SOUTH. We are 15 minutes South of Bridgewater.